November 24, 1859. “On the Origin of Species” was published and presented the world with a unique theory of existence, causes of existence, and the processes of generation, evolution and survival of different species. The amoebas and other similar species were the oldest and of eternal life. They went through all the ups and downs. During the difficult stages provided by Mother Nature.
Origin of Species was a unique book, written to target everyone, and could be read and understood by anyone. It was loved and popular among all groups, be they students, researchers, scholars, or dreamers. It was popular all over the world due to its neutral approach and inclusive language. The theories are still applicable and the book has proven useful for future biological and relativistic theoretical experiments and practical applications regarding the origin and evolution of various species on planet Earth.
Relative similarities between “origin of species” and blockchain:
If Satoshi Nakamoto is the “Darwin” of the era of cryptography, cryptography is the “origin of species,” given the fact that everything exists in the same world in which we all live and has a great influence around the world. It was understood, in the end, by almost the entire world, but it turned into a common and widely accepted phenomenon.
Other cryptocurrencies have failed to survive and lost their presence in the winds of change and evolution, just like previous “single-celled” organisms, before the amoeba. Bitcoin, being the fittest of the species, was the “amoeba” of this relativistic hypothesis. He was the cause, the inspiration, and the criterion for other, more complex beings to follow. These objects, Ethereum for example, were introduced with a new implementation concept, which was ICO (Initial Coin Offering). Relatively speaking, the natural principles of development, nutrition, growth and reproduction were prevalent and known to all.
Scientific and religious discussions in time and duration:
“Origin of Species” has spawned many hot, scientific-practical, religious-orthodox discussions, and likewise has the blockchain. The Orthodox community, or the dominant religious groups of the time, were not flexible enough to allow any new theories to prevail in the society they had long governed. Likewise, the financial system which has prevailed since society was introduced by money and currency, does not desire change and is strict in its specific directions two centuries ago. It is perhaps afraid of the importance it would lose if its principles were replaced.
Writers have conspired for a long time, and this ruling is popularly known as the “Eclipse of Darwinism,” that is, from the 1880s to the 1930s. Despite all the evidence and explanations, the “origin of species” has been kept out of “acceptance” by the “responsible” for too long. People were prevented from talking about “Darwin’s theories” in public or on social platforms. The current timeframe can be compared to the same era, as people cannot talk about “crypto” in financial meetings or forums about central banks or social platforms related to finance, where the monopoly is the servant of the big old banks and credit companies.
Coexistence and definition of “evolution”:
Likewise, a number of other enthusiasts came up with new symbols that were turned into digital currencies on the exchanges, and similar theories about the evolution of the world, after the “origin of species”. Darwin’s theory was then found and proved to be practical, applicable, and to some extent useful in new biological discoveries. Likewise, the concept of ICO (Initial Coin Offering) was introduced to the world. This led to a revolution, by opening the doors to participation, critically, to “non-technical” individuals in the crypto world.
Like earlier, the concept was questioned, contested and unfortunately, due to some irregularities and the initial failure to implement some of the apps, (which was even though the percentage was very small compared to the successful ones), critics got a chance to celebrate.
ICO-TIN, the later life of “DARWIN”:
It was later found that “On the Origin of Species” is roughly the definition and explanation of the evolution of different species on Earth. It has also been explained, what is the difference between the habitats of Earth and other planets most likely, because of that, LIFE may not have been possible anywhere else. Darwin did not talk about it. Nor Nakamoto also about “ICOs”.
ICOs as a concept have been contested by “religious” authorities and bodies around the world. These “religious” financial systems (rigid, principled and dissatisfied with change) have their own limitations. They strictly mandate every integration, new experiment, introduction, or invention within the system. These mandates tend to be a “dead end” for ICOs these days.
To provide a window into this “dead end” of the ICO, and with further interpretations and complementarities of the “strict mandate” of “religious bodies”, the ICO-TIN should appear in the picture. To provide the indispensable habitat for ICOs, and to make “Earth” different from other planets, ICO-TIN makes a safe midway between progressive ICOs and ancient “religious” financial systems.
ICO-TIN. The environment and the ocean.
The difference between the other planets is clearly the availability of air and water around the habitable environment. How Darwin defines it, is “life finds a way.” Of course, she did. ICO-TIN has found a way to take ICO to the next level and make things mutually beneficial and safe.
The challenges and how ICO-TIN makes a mutually beneficial platform, as well as the teams provided for ICO, can be analyzed and understood in the study outlined below.
The challenges in launching the ICO now are as follows:
1) A smart contract has its own limitations. It can either reveal the address, at which the cryptocurrency should be converted, and that is the unique address associated with a particular ICO, and once the address is revealed to everyone or at least to a large number of people interested in participating in that ICO, they can always get paid.
2) As long as the contract is effective, the more is considered effective, but with many symbols, the more gas it consumes in each transaction. So it is not cost effective at all to enter into a smart long-term contract.
3) At that time, as the ICO cannot accept more than 14 transactions per second, there is an auction case. In this case, the specified parameters are encouraged to complete the transaction in any case, regardless of the gas price.
4) SPF or one point failure occurs when creating such a scenario.
5) Compliance is another matter that needs to be taken care of, as two things have to be covered.
The first is Know Your Customer (KYC), which is more complex than others because it has to be integrated with uploading an image making the system completely exposed and vulnerable to hacking threats and malware.
The second is accounting, which again is a big task for regulation and auditing due to the presence of different cryptocurrencies in the stock exchange and one does not want to change the method of payment to any broker that does not use it often.
6) Strategy making should be highly planned and flawless. It covers three aspects, and now these three aspects are mapped to the traditional ICO methods, and these three methods were:
AUCTION – Where a particular style governs, the transaction should be prioritized, based on the fact that the transaction is backed by a higher GAS price
Reward – A reward is usually given to participants or non-participants to introduce more people to the program or ICO. This bonus was the number of tokens often.
GAS – Gas has been a very important factor when it comes to launching an ICO because there are many transactions payable and even a transaction is completed for a very small amount after GAS is consumed with a value many times the same amount.
The indispensable application ICO-TIN
ICO-TIN is the answer to all of those challenges for someone who has been busy developing their technical and cryptocurrency skills and never keen enough to be skilled or smart enough to take on the challenges of the underworld market.
It is more about a “professional” approach. Since one gets paid for something, he must be excellent at it. Anyone can have their hair cut, but we prefer the barber because he knows his job better. This explains the importance of the professional package that is ICO-TIN.
It is an enterprise solution to launch a new ICO and provides a customized package that includes ICO launch and marketing as well.
The solutions to the issues were as follows:
1) The smart contract will not be available to access; The unique address will not be disclosed to any of the entrants. There will be parallel and more secure ways to pay.
2) The easiest way to pay is that with any payment method (FIAT currencies and BTC as well) one will have to buy US dollars within the system, and their additional purchase will be organized with those US dollars.
3) This complete system will be “OFF-CHAIN” software, integrated with the system anyway; Hence, there will be no transactions or consumption of any gas during the transactions carried out by the participants
4) However, the payments to be made by the system will be regulated in accordance with the periodic cost-effective rates of GAS, thus this would be a system of minimum liability for back and forth transactions.
5) There will be no transaction auction and thus gas consumption will not be an issue anyway.
6) KYC and accounts will be managed in different ways, with a system that will not be in direct alignment with the ICO, so it will not pose a threat to the ICO if the images need to be uploaded.
7) Accounts will be managed flawlessly by individuals and this can be done more efficiently.
Taking “On the Origin of Species” to a new level was a challenge for biologists and others associated with it, but they were unable to let Darwin’s work and contribution go to waste. Likewise, the duty of responsibility has been to pass the vision on to future generations and encourage progressive youth today.
It is not at all overly ambitious if “ICO-TIN” is considered a revised version of “On the Origin of Species” by “Nakamoto”. It opens the way for more experiences and possibilities for bringing the “two worlds” together.